The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
by John Heimbuch and Jon Ferguson
October 4 – 13, 2019
In the quaint village of Sleepy Hollow, mysterious stories surround the legend of a mighty headless horseman. When humble schoolteacher Ichabod Crane vies for the hand of beautiful Katrina Van Tassel, his rival Brom Bones protests their friendship, but it is ultimately the Horseman who will decide their fate. A spooky treat for the Halloween season.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Friday, October 4 at 10am
- Saturday, October 5 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 6 at 2pm
- Wednesday, October 9 at 10am
- Thursday, October 10 at 10am
- Friday, October 11 at 10am & 7:30pm*
- Saturday, October 12 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 13 at 2:00pm
Book, Music and Lyrics by Lionel Bart
December 4– 15, 2019
The classic Charles Dickens’ story comes to life as Oliver, a hungry orphan, escapes the workhouse and finds himself amongst youthful thieves and pickpockets, led by the villainous Fagin. When Oliver is wrongly accused of theft and adopted by kindly Mr. Brownlow, Fagin employs the sinister Bill Sikes and sympathetic Nancy to kidnap him back, threatening Oliver’s chances of discovering the love of a new family. A musical feast for the holidays.
Recommended for all ages.
- Wednesday, December 4 at 10am
- Thursday, December 5 at 10am
- Friday, December 6 at 10am
- Saturday, December 7 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 8 at 2pm
- Tuesday, December 10 at 10:30am
- Wednesday, December 11 at 10am
- Thursday, December 12 at 10am
- Friday, December 13 at 10am & 7:30pm*
- Saturday, December 14 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 15 at 2pm
The Diary of Anne Frank
by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett
newly adapted by Wendy Kesselman
February 5 – 16, 2020
This classic story captures the fears, hope, laughter, and grief of eight people hiding from the Nazis in a claustrophobic attic. In this new adaptation for a new generation, Anne Frank emerges from history a living, lyrical, intensely gifted girl who confronts her rapidly changing world with astonishing wit and determination. “When I write I shake off all my cares. But I want to achieve more than that. I want to be useful and bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met. I want to go on living even after my death!”
Recommended for ages 9 and up.
- Wednesday, February 5 at 10am
- Thursday, February 6 at 10am
- Friday, February 7 at 10am & 7:30pm*
- Saturday, February 8 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 9 at 2pm
- Tuesday, February 11 at 10:30am
- Wednesday, February 12 at 10am
- Thursday, February 13 at 10am
- Friday, February 14 at 10am
- Saturday, February 15 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 16 at 2pm
by Sarah DeLappe
April 2 – 5, 2020
Left quad…right quad…lunge! A girls indoor soccer team warms up before the big game and from the safety of their stretch circle, the team navigates big questions and wages tiny battles like a pack of adolescent warriors. The exhilarating brightness of raw youthful relationships emanates from every moment of this Pulitzer Prize finalist.
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- Thursday, April 2 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, April 3 at 10am & 7:30pm*
- Saturday, April 4 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 5 at 2pm
Benjamin Franklinstein Lives!
Based on the books by Matt McElligott and Larry Tuxbury,
Music and Lyrics by Michael Musial
Book and Lyrics by Matthew McElligott and Larry Tuxbury
May 28 – June 12, 2020
A new musical from the team that created, Backbeard the Musical! Tori Godwin’s orderly life is suddenly turned topsy-turvy when she discovers that Benjamin Franklin has been hibernating in suspended animation in her basement for centuries. When a freak accident reawakens Ben, Tori and her friend Scott must help him adjust to life in the 21st century. Complicating the situation is the fact that when Franklin’s energy drops, he transforms into a rampaging monster, desperately (and dangerously!) hungry for electricity. Can two kids and a reanimated electric zombie patriot save the planet? Find out in Benjamin Franklinstein Lives!
Recommended for all ages.
- Thursday, May 28 at 10am
- Friday, May 29 at 10am
- Saturday, May 30 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, May 31 at 2pm
- Tuesday, June 2 at 10:30am
- Wednesday, June 3 at 10am
- Thursday, June 4 at 10am
- Friday, June 5 at 10am
- Saturday, June 6 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, June 7 at 2pm
- Wednesday, June 10 at 10am
- Thursday, June 11 at 10am
- Friday, June 12 at 10am
* Next to 7:30pm Friday performances indicates High School Meet-and-Greet days.